Idyllic Island Retreat
Located on a peaceful farm at 100 Cowes-Rhyll Rd, Cowes, our family owned and operated dog kennel and cat boarding facility continues to proudly serve not only our local islanders and the communities of the Bass Coast but also our very welcome "mainland" visitors
Phillip Island Kennels and Cattery is an idyllic country retreat for your pets, where they will always have the best of care. At their island home away from home, your pets will enjoy their time whether it's Day Care or overnight stays.
If you have to travel for work or appointments and need a home away from home for your beloved dog or cat, we provide exceptional pet day care as well.
Our facilities and Services include :
- Dog boarding with 20 spacious, fully enclosed dog kennels
- Grassed /concrete outdoor runs for each guest
- Food and bedding provided - you may also bring your pets (clearly labelled) favourite food, bedding, toys
- Dry Food provided is Super Coat, Natures Gift and Whiskas
- Wet Food provided is PAL, Natures Gift and Whiskas
- Cat boarding with 8 large accommodation spaces in a secure enclosed area isolated from our canine guests
- HEATED bed pads for hire
- Day Care
- Doggie Day passes to spend time with the family on island holidays ( conditions apply)
- Extra playtime - walking the sights of the farm property.
- Hydro bath for dogs
- Dog and cat grooming
- Nail clipping
We place the mental and physical health, safety and security of your pets above all else .
We ask that you accept that our opening hours to the public are designed to reduce stress and give dogs and cats minimal disruptions and maximum attention from our staff when they are settling in to a new environment.