- Dog Boarding
There may be times when you're invited to a wedding, a weekend away or a well-deserved holiday and you can't leave your dog home alone.
Whatever the reason, dog boarding is an excellent solution to finding outside care for your dog. Our spacious dog kennels and grassed runs under shady trees feel like home, giving your dog opportunities for play, rest, peace and quiet and interacting with others if they desire. Dogs can have regular off-lead, social interaction with other dogs of compatible nature under the supervision of our staff.
Your dog will be cared for by experienced staff who will provide companionship for a play or a quiet pat, comfort and reassurance where needed and an ongoing assessment and management of your dog’s well-being throughout the stay.
Our facilities provide high wall enclosures to minimise draughts and possible stress from the proximity of neighbouring dogs, soothing music, raised beds, comfortable clean bedding, individual clean water supply at hand always inside and out in their runs.
We also offer a unique Doggy Day Pass to boarding dogs so they can spend the day, or a couple of hours with their family and then return to us for dinner and bed.
Dog Boarding Facilities include:
- 20 spacious, fully enclosed Indoor dog kennels (dog kennels vary in size from large to small to accommodate all sized dogs. Average Kennel space is 5.09sqm)
- PetHouse – limited enclosures that are close to Reception for more frequent monitoring. Ideal for frail, old, very young, timid, or homesick dogs with reassurance nearby
- Grassed and concrete outdoor runs for each guest
- 800sqm fully enclosed, multipurpose exercise area
- Misting systems and wading shells for hot days
- Food and bedding provided
- Doggy Day Care, socialisation and integration opportunities
your pet deserves a holiday too